I love having a night to myself, all of the open possibilities and what do I do? Laundry. Not that I dislike doing laundry, I love having clean clothes and sheets, but I have not done laundry in a very long time. With finishing school, work, a show, and auditions I just couldn't seem to find the time to get it done. So I had a canceled rehearsal last night and I did all of my laundry, four hefty loads.
I was also able to make myself a full home cooked meal, which is also rare. Usually I just eat what I can heat up or throw together in under 2 minutes, but last night I went all out! I forgot how much I loved to cook and my whole apartment smelled awesome! I stuffed myself with chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and peas. I don't really like peas but I had some and I needed a vegetable. I think I was channeling my mother! It felt grand!
Going to bed early is awesome! I haven't been in bed before midnight in a while and last night I set a new record, 10:30! Woohoo for me, it makes the mornings so much easier.
If you are in the Bay area in June let me know, and come see me in Hello Dolly! we are approaching tech week which is going to be long but we run the entire month of June and it will be a great show.
1 comment:
Hope you enjoyed it!!
Post a Comment