I have one week until I leave on another fabulous adventure. I will be participating in the national tour of Strega Nona the musical. It is a children's musical based upon the books series of the same title, and I am very excited! I will be in CA for the month of Sept for rehearsals and then we load up and go from Oct to Feb. Two breaks in there for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but mostly off, off, and away!
This is a huge deal for me and will be an opportunity to be with a show for an extended period of time rather than 2 months. I will also be able to learn from wonderful people who have been working in this industry for quite some time. I am sad to be leaving my family again, but they are always so supportive and they make it easier to leave. I have a ton to do in the next week and my biggest worry now is making sure I don't exceed the 50 lbs limit on my baggage! Wish me luck ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment