We then loaded up the set and ourselves and began the three state trip from Baton Rouge, LA to Daphne, AL. Yup we hit Mississippi along the way meaning I was in three states in one day! Crazy, on our way to AL we convinced our fabu drivers to let us stop in New Orleans and it was so cool. We walked down a section of Bourbon Street, ate Jambalaya, and had a beignet (sp?) A French doughnut.
We are now in La Grange, Georgia and the weather is nice and cool and comfortable. We should reach our next performance stop tomorrow afternoon- Greenville, South Carolina. I am having a blast and I so look forward to the next adventure.
2 comments:
Looks like fun. I love your costume, especially the hat, and it looks like they may have added a few "enhancements" maybe? We'll have to discuss it. And I'm jealous that you got to see New Orleans. I don't really have a desire to vacation there, but do to what you did, stop for a couple hours, take a look around...that would be awesome.
It was so cool just to say I've been there. I am loving it!
Post a Comment