Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Latest

I am currently in Newark, NJ where we had one show today and two shows Monday and Tuesday.  This past week was a fabulous one.  We stayed at the Woodcliff Inn and Spa.  Yes you read that right, it had a spa.  This was the nicest place I have ever stayed, with a nice restaurant and a great gym, and just to pamper myself a little bit a spa.  We were all so grateful that we were there for five nights.  That's the longest stay we've had.  Yesterday after the shows we had a meet and greet in the lobby of the theatre.  It is so cute to see the kids after the show and hear them tell us all about their favorite part, and ask us how the pasta grows, it's wonderful. 
  I am still having fun and working hard, but I really love the moments I get to myself.  I can reflect and be grateful, and quiet which is nice after a morning of hundreds of kids!
On Stage at Nazareth College!

No comments: