So our drive to Santa Rosa was uneventful, which is a good thing. We stopped in San Francisco for dinner then made it to the Fountain Grove in. We had three performances at the Wells Fargo Center hmmm...that name sounds familiar! And I was lucky enough to have my wonderful Aunt and Uncle come watch the show and then I spent the afternoon at their house. It was wonderful and so relaxing, I was reminded at how much love and support I get from all of my family. Then today we drove to Roseburg, Oregon. It was a beautiful drive. The giant redwoods and all of the fun roadside stops. We stopped at The Legend of Bigfoot and saw some beautiful wood carvings.
 |
| Which one is human and which is wood. Can you tell? |
 |
| Tree house, literally! |
 |
| Jeremy got stuck! Shocker |
And look at that cute little monkey, oh and that cute little monkey! he he :)
I didn't take any pictures of the WR Center but I will borrow some from someone else and put them up for you to see. I was too busy enjoying family time. We drive to Seattle tomorrow and then we have a Sunday off in Seattle! Oh joy of joys a Sunday off, I know what I'm gonna do!!
I'm having a blast, working hard, and loving the view!
No comments:
Post a Comment